Thursday 9 May 2013

GIG - Mello Mello, Liverpool

LINE UP - Vermin Suicides, Braxton Hicks, Toby Parker & The Suitcase

(from Crud Blog) - It’s a shame I have review my own gigs!! But I guess most people are lost for words after seeing Braxton Hicks (ha ha!). We turned up at what is essentially a cool / studenty / place-to-be-seen cafe, that transforms into a venue, with stage, lights, great sound and brilliant vibe. Couldn’t hear a fucking thing during the first song, and Bentham was quick to realise and got the engineer to throb my bass up in the monitors. Joe & Gwion thought we played well, crowd did so too, so I guess it was a good performance. Nice to see Phil Newall endure us again, also Hockey & Richie (Bite Back), that dude from Dead Class and Carl Gintis (Wobbly Hearts) amongst the crowd. Set list – Government To Be / I Don’t Wanna Be You / Get Outta My Head / Macho Man / Song Was Never Written / I Won’t Take The Blame / Poison By Rancid / Gone Fishin’ / Never Kill Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment